24 HOUR BIRTHDAY SALE TOMORROW!
As you may know, Stampin’ Up! is celebrating a milestone this year – it’s 30th Anniversary! To celebrate, there will be a 24 Hour Birthday Sale Tomorrow, Tuesday Oct. 23rd, 2018.
Here’s the video Stampin’ Up! has released, to get you ready to celebrate.
WHAT’S ON SALE
As you can see, there will be SELECT STAMPS on sale at 15% OFF! But remember – this is a 24 Hour sale – once it’s over, it’s over. So the best thing to do is set your alarm clock for early in the morning, check out what’s on sale, and get your order in RIGHT AWAY!
- All selected sets are offered at a 15% discount.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g., customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- All selected stamp sets may be applied to Starter Kits.
- Discount applies to select stamp sets only when purchased individually during the 24-hour promotion period. Bundles featuring stamp sets from the promotion will not be discounted.
- If you purchased a stamp set prior to the sale, we will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that we run out of any stamp sets, we will honor the discounted price as long as the order is closed within the promotion deadlines. You will receive your discounted stamp set as soon we are able to fulfil your order.
BE PREPARED TO ORDER ONLINE
The best way to place your order, to ensure you don’t miss out, is to order in my online store. First, get ready today, Monday, by making sure that you have an online account for my store. Simply CLICK HERE, and then either click ‘Sign In’ or ‘Create an Account’ in the top left.
You can see, above, that my name is on the right hand side. Just underneath the Stampin’ Up! logo on the left, you can see the Welcome! Sign In or Create Account.
Once you’ve set up your account (or confirmed that you already have one), all you’ll have to do tomorrow is click the ‘Sign in’, and start shopping! Please use Host Code 9Z6AYKMS when placing your order.
So that’s it! I’ll be back to remind you tomorrow about the sale, but I hope you won’t wait until then 🙂