Get ready – the next reservation window is getting set to open on December 5th! It’s another chance to reserve your Stamparatus – and this time, the reservation window will stay open until Dec. 30th.
The first Stamparatus reservation window reached its maximum number of reservations in just 15 minutes!
Your response was so amazing that we’ve decided to make some important adjustments to the reservation process.
As was previously announced, the second reservation window will remain open from December 5–30; however, during this reservation period we will take as many orders as we receive (yay!) and not close the window until December 30. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!
Please note the following changes:
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation per customer and one per demonstrator.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for demonstrators and customers to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalogue.
Please note what has not changed:
- If you reserved more than one stamping tool during the first reservation period, that number will not change; you will still receive the same number you reserved.
- If you reserved one or more stamping tool(s) during the first reservation period, you may still order during the second window.
- The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5.
REMIND ME WHY I NEED ONE
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price $65.00 CAD
SEE WHAT IT CAN DO!
Check out this video to see the amazing ways to improve your stamping, using the Stamparatus:
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR STAMPARATUS
First – set up your Customer Account in my Online Store! You must have an account in order to make a reservation. Doing so is really easy! CLICK HERE to go to my store, then click where it say ‘Create Account’. Input your information, then you’re ready ahead of time; no scrambling when it comes to reserving.
Then, on Dec. 5th when the reservation time is open at 2:00 pm (MT), come back to my store, and reserve your Stamparatus!
YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED until your Stamparatus is shipped!! If you change your mind, you will be able to cancel your reservation – if you really want to wait until June! Otherwise, you’ll receive a notice that your Stamparatus is about to ship, and your credit card charged at that time (between March – May 2018).
RESERVE ON DECEMBER 5th
Reservations will open on December 5th at 2:00 pm (MT) which is 1:00 pm PST.