I’m not peddling worms here, but if you will be an early bird, you will get a deal!
Our Crop and Create, which I’m putting on with 2 of my team members, is happening on May 5th. Of course, we’re offering a great deal to those who are as excited about it as us – and register by April 14th!
BE AN EARLY BIRD AND GET A DEAL!
By registering before April 14th, you get a discount of $5 off EACH SESSION! That’s right – we’re offering the discount not just on the Crop, but on both of the Classes, as well!
THE CROP $25
Bring your UFO’s (Unfinished Paper craft Objects) to work on!
At the Crop, you’ll have:
- a 6′ table all to yourself
- use of all of our tools, including Big Shots, dies, and embossing folders
- bring your own scissors and adhesives
CLASS #1 -FRAMED SAMPLER $25 includes
- All supplies to create the project, including the frame
- Written instructions for completing the project
- Just bring your own adhesives and scissors
CLASS #2 -READY FOR BIRTHDAYS $30 includes
- All supplies to create the projects, including the Picture Perfect Stamp Set ($21 value)
- Projects include 2 birthday cards and 2 gift card holders and treat holder that looks like a noise maker!
- Written instructions for each project
- Instructor there to guide you through the steps for successful completion
- Bring your own scissors, bone folder and adhesives
NOT AN EARLY BIRD?
If you’re not an Early Bird, you’ll be paying the following prices after April 14th:
Crop $30, Class #1 Framed Sampler $30, Class #2 Ready for Birthdays $35
EVERYONE GETS THESE GOODIES
Registration for each event includes 1 Door Prize Ticket! Register for 2 events = 2 Door Prize Tickets; Register for 3 events = 3 Tickets! There is a fabulous Door Prizes, which includes – wait for it – a STAMPARATUS!!
When you arrive, you will receive a warm welcome along with a personal ‘goody bag’! (no spoilers – you’ll just have to wait to see what’s in it!). There will be some mini prize draws during the event, along with the main Door Prize. Refreshments and beverages will also be available, because no stamper runs on ink alone! (read – there’s pretty much guaranteed to be chocolate!).
DEADLINES FOR REGISTRATION
Because there’s a lot of prep for this type of event, cut off for the Classes registration is April 26th at 10:00 pm. Cut off for the Crop registration is May 1st. There will be no refunds, unless the event is cancelled by the organizers. If you register for a class, but are unable to attend, you can pick up your supply kit from one of us within 5 days after the event.
HOW TO REGISTER
Got a computer, or a smartphone? Then you can register quickly and easily! We want to save everyone the cost of fees through Paypal or Eventbrite, etc., so we’re requesting bank transfers (e-transfers) that are secure, and direct. You can send your payment directly to me at email@example.com – use ‘cropandcreate’ as the security answer, and make a note of what you’re registering for. If you prefer to pay in another way (cash, cheque, Paypal) email me and we can set that up! 🙂
Don’t wait too long to register – there’s only so much space available, and we’d hate for you to miss out!