Holy stamp positioner, Batstamper! It’s the brand new Stamparatus!
It’s a Bird, No It’s a Plane – No it’s a STAMPARATUS!
We’ve been waiting, and it’s finally on it’s way – Stampin’ Up!’s very own version of a stamp positioner! And you’ll be glad you waited – because it’s better than anything else out there! Something else exciting – you’re going to be able to reserve your Stamparatus, with a guaranteed delivery date! Keep reading all about it.
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price $65.00 CAD
WATCH IT IN ACTION!
Here’s a great video showing you the product features and ease of use!
OKAY – I GOTTA HAVE IT! HOW DO I GET IN LINE?
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 3 tools per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
HOW TO CREATE YOUR RESERVATION
First, you MUST HAVE A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT with Stampin’ Up! To create your customer account, CLICK HERE to go to my online store. Then, you’ll see the storefront page. Look in the top menu bar, on the left hand side, and click where it says ‘Create Account’. See the picture below, for what it looks like.
Once you’ve created your account, you will be able to come back this Thursday, November 16th at 1:00 pm, to place your reservation!
On Thursday this RESERVE NOW link will be active, and you’ll be able to reserve your Stamparatus!
If you sign into your account to Reserve your Stamparatus, and you see the window that says ‘There are Currently No Available Products to Reserve’ – that means that either (a) you’ve signed in Before Noon on Nov. 16th, or (b) the reservations have reached capacity, and you’ll have to come back in the next Reservation Window on December 5th.
If you have more questions about how the name came about, or the ordering process, please see the STAMPARATUS Q & A. One of the great things is that once you’ve reserved your Stamparatus, when it comes to the shipping date, you’ll be able to ADD PRODUCTS to your order! That means that you’ll be able to add products from the new Occasions Catalogue, which goes live January 3rd 2018, PLUS EARN FREE Sale-A-Bration products!!
GET READY TO ORDER!
First – be sure that you have your Customer Account set up! Second – mark your calendar, and set a reminder alert on your phone for 1:00 pm this Thursday, Nov. 16th to place your Reservation! Don’t worry – I’ll be reminding you, too!
Click on my signature below to go to my online store, then click on the ‘Create Account’ words in the top menu bar (as shown above). Then you’ll be ready go!