You read it right – earn in July, and spend in August!
This is a great time to whittle down your wish list! For every $60 you purchase in July, you’ll receive a Coupon for $6 that you can redeem on any order you place in August.
Coupons are cumulative – meaning if your order is $120, you’ll receive 2 – $6 Coupons.
Here are all the details:
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered to participants via email.
- We strongly recommend that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place—the codes cannot be resent if the participant loses the email, and Demonstrator Support cannot recover lost codes.
- Participants will receive a $6 CAD Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $60 CAD they spend in a single order (catalogue price before shipping and tax). There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Coupons can be redeemed on any order type.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. FOR FAX AND MAIL ORDERS, email addresses must still be provided in order to qualify for Bonus Days coupons during the promotion period. During redemption, be sure to include your coupon codes on your fax and mail orders.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
How sweet is that?! I love getting paid for shopping – don’t you?!
There’s something special coming up in August that you may want to use those $6 Coupons for – AN EXCLUSIVE STAMP SET AND COORDINATING FRAMELITS!
This is a gorgeous, versatile set that you can use year-round, for any occasion!
With so many terrific images, and those fabulous sentiments, I can see a lot of cards and memory keeping being done with this stamp set! Better news – you can either purchase the stamp set and thinlits separately, or you can save yourself $7.50, and purchase the Bundle, which includes both the stamps and the thinlits!
I have put together a Pinterest board for this set on my Pinterest page HERE – you can have a look at what the Artisan Design Team (who got this set early) have been putting together. Of course, Stampin’ Up! has it’s own Pinterest board just for this set; you can find it HERE
Here’s a couple of samples from the boards
This stamp set and thinlits (or bundle) can only be ordered between August 2nd and August 31st! Stampin’ Up! did say that depending on the demand for this set, they may bring it back into a catalogue – perhaps the Holiday Catalogue?? There’s no way of knowing, so if you really like it – you’ll want to get it in August – and of course use your $6 Coupons that you’ll receive this month, with each $60 order!
I think this is such a great set, I’m thinking of planning a class, just built around this bundle. Would you like to come?! Let me know what you think – about the set, and a possible class! (I could even do the class at a discount, if you order the bundle through me!)
As always, you can place your order directly through my online store – click on my signature below – or, contact me and I’ll be happy to handle it on your behalf.
Until next time – happy shopping & stamping!