Yes, it’s that time! Time to say goodbye to some favourites, and get ready for the new catalogue. But here’s the catch – you’ve got to get them before they’re gone – retiring list is here, and that means that EVERYONE is ordering!!
Click here for the RETIRING LIST
- Promotion dates: April 10–May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT).
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders (i.e. your qualifying orders will receive host benefits).
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, we’ll keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Select discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- Depending on inventory levels, we may add additional discounts to select products in May.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- If a customer buys a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, I recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- Discounts will be applied to select retiring items only.
HOW TO ORDER
Once you’ve had a look at the list, or to see the retiring products with pictures, CLICK HERE to go to my online store. You can place your order directly; use HOST CODE Z3C3K4RT
That’s it! I know you want to get shopping, so off you go! Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions 🙂