If you’re like most people, cancer has touched your life in one way or another; directly or indirectly. You’ve either fought the battle yourself, or someone you know has; hopefully they have won their battle; many aren’t successful in their fight against cancer.
You can help better the odds for people fighting against breast cancer – by supporting the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Simply by doing what you love – stamping and creating – you will be supporting the fight against breast cancer.
Here’s how YOU can MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we’re going PINK . . . or at least our October boxes are! And because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, we will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin’ Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference!
Here’s how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and we’ll donate $2 because you’re new!
- Stay active if you’re a subscriber so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it’s doubled, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as possible.
Remember, when you get the October kit will not only will you be donating to a good cause, but you will also get a one-time only, pretty pink Paper Pumpkin box! You won’t want to miss it. Promise.
More About BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder’s Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation’s most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an “A+” from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator’s highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but we should probably let you know that it is not a pink project. That’s all we’re saying. 😉
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.
Help even up the odds for those fighting breast cancer – Sign Up for you Paper Pumpkin between NOW and Oct. 10th, and Stampin’ Up! will donate $2 (U.S. funds) to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Already an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber? Make sure you GET THE OCTOBER KIT and Stampin’ Up! will donate $1 (U.S. funds). If you put your October kit on ‘hold’, the funds won’t be donated, as funds will be donated based on number of subscribers active for the month of October.
So CLICK HERE to sign up for your new Paper Pumpkin subscription, and fight the good fight! I’ll be there, right beside you!