Did you get the October and November Paper Pumpkin Kits? You know, the ones that coordinate together? I hope you did, because they’re so much fun! The October kit, called Pining for Plaid, makes 10 shaker cards, 5 each of 2 designs.
PINING FOR PLAID
The November kit, called Back in Plaid, comes with everything to create 10 of these adorable mini stockings!
BACK IN PLAID
Everything is included in each Paper Pumpkin kit; stamps, ink spots, embellishments and adhesives! On the front stocking, I added one of our beautiful gold Foil Snowflakes – everything else is included in the kit.
PAPER PUMPKIN KIT FUN!
These kits were so incredibly popular that Stampin’ Up! actually couldn’t keep up with the demand; some people are just now receiving their November kits, because they went on backorder.
Paper Pumpkin kits can be ordered month-to-month, or with prepaid 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscriptions. And they make great gifts!! Since they’re all inclusive, your recipient doesn’t have to have a stash of products already – in fact they can add to their stash with the Paper Pumpkin supplies! After you’ve created the project, you now have the stamp set, ink spot(s), and probably some embellishments and die cuts/cardstock left over. All this can be added to your stash, and you can watch it grow each month with each Paper Pumpkin received.
Did I mention that they’re delivered directly to your door? Yup! No going and shopping, or picking up! And with instructions and an instructional video, they’re made for any crafting level.
THE PERKS OF SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Save $1/month on a 6-month subscription or $2/month on a 12-month subscription.
- Qualify for Stampin’ Rewards on a 12-month subscription.
- You can purchase as many prepaid subscriptions as you want, but you can only redeem one at a time, per account.
- Uninterrupted Subscriptions: When you redeem your subscription on PaperPumpkin.com you can put in your payment information at checkout to keep receiving their monthly kit once your prepaid subscription ends (although you aren’t required to do so).
HOW IT WORKS
- When you places your order, you’ll receive an email with instructions and a redemption code to redeem the prepaid subscription. (There’s even a link to a gift card if the subscription is for someone else.)
- You’ll go to PaperPumpkin.com and enter the redemption code. Click here for instructions on how to redeem a prepaid code.
- You’ll start enjoying your monthly Paper Pumpkin project kit the very next month! (sign up deadline is the 10th of each month)
GIVING AS A GIFT?
- You can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. Just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at PaperPumpkin.com . We even have a gift card that you can print and slip in a card. One thing to keep in mind is that the redemption codes will not work across borders. (So, someone in Canada could not gift a subscription to someone is the US and vice versa.)
- Redemption codes do not expire.
WHERE TO ORDER
To order a subscription, CLICK HERE to sign up with me as your demonstrator, in Canada. Then sit back and wait for the ‘thank you!’ from your happy recipient – or give yourself a pat on the back for treating yourself!
Congratulations if you’ve made it this far! 🙂 I happen to have an EXTRA October Pining for Plaid card kit – and I’d like to give it away to one lucky reader! All you have to do to be entered to win is leave me a comment on this post, telling me what you like about Paper Pumpkin, or this particular kit! I’ll select a winner on Monday, Dec. 11th, and contact you via email (the email associated with your comment).
As per Stampin’ Up! rules, I cannot ship outside Canada – so although I love to hear from everyone, I can only ship to the winner within Canada.
Thanks for reading, and good luck!