Hello again, stamping friends!
Remember a few months ago, Stampin’ Up! offered a smokin’ hot deal for new Paper Pumpkin subscribers; you could get your first 2 months at 1/2 Price!?
Well – it was so well received, they decided to run it again!
That’s right! If you missed it the first time, now’s the time to take advantage of this amazing deal! I heard through the grapevine (from demonstrators who just returned from Convention) that the upcoming 2 months (they got to see them!) are fabulous!!
Not sure if Paper Pumpkin is for you? Well, let’s see….
– Do you like to craft, but don’t have a lot of time? Paper Pumpkin projects can be completed in about 30 minutes!
– Like to craft, but don’t have a lot of room to store supplies? Paper Pumpkin kits are fully self-contained! In each magic box, you receive everything you need to complete that project, including stamps, ink, embellishments, cardstock, die cuts- and usually the adhesives, too! (you may need your own glue stick).
– Want to build up your supply of stamping items, but don’t have money to buy it all at once? With Paper Pumpkin, you’ll be able to keep & reuse the exclusive stamp sets and inks that come with the kit! Plus, you’ll always receive more embellishments & trim that you need, so you’ll have extras to use on other projects!
And at 1/2 PRICE for 2 MONTHS – you can’t NOT afford to get Paper Pumpkin!! Signing up is easy – simply go to www.paperpumpkin.com , enter the promo code HALFOFF, fill out your personal information, choose ME as your demonstrator (just type in my name) – and you’re set!
Here’s the ‘fine print’ for this deal:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $24.95.
- You need to visit PaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, HALFOFF when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Thursday, September 10, 2015; 11:50 PM (MT)
Easy-peasy, pumpkin squeezy! 😉
And with the money you saved, you can stock up on the new WEEKLY DEALS:
Remember – these WEEKLY DEALS are so hot, that there are limited quantities at these special prices! So I suggest that you either order online (click on the ‘Shop Now’ button at the top right of this page), or call me ASAP to place your order, because these won’t last – seriously! The Metallic Foil Doilies are all the rage right now, as are the Decorative Masks (add a package of Spritzers to your order, & have fun creating your own designer paper using the Spritzers & ink refills). If you’re into Hallowe’en decorating, the Basic Black 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon is a must!
I’ll be back in a while with another card for the newest Paper Craft Crew design team challenge – I hope you’ll come back & have a look!
Until then – happy stamping (& shopping)!