Hello stampers! Yes – the Retiring Lists are Now Available! You can purchase from the lists, and you may want to be quick about some products, as they tend to sell out faster than others.
RETIRING LISTS NOW AVAILABLE
The best way to shop, so you don’t miss out on anything while waiting, is to order directly from my OnLine Store. Everyone who places a $50 or more item online, using Host Code KWPTAWEH will receive a little ‘thank you’ from me, in May! Access my store by clicking the buttons below.
NEW INK PAD STYLES
Before you start to sweat, when you see all those ink pads on the retiring lists….breathe!! Stampin’ Up! has reconfigured the ink pad style, so that it’s now going to be easier to open (I always joke with my first-time stampers that it’s like a secret handshake!), the ink has been reconfigured so it doesn’t ‘bubble’, a tighter fit when closed, and more easily stackable.
Don’t worry – you’ll still be able to use new ink refills on your existing ink pads, and old ink refills on your new ink pads – the only exceptions being the current Archival inks. They WILL be retiring, so you don’t want to use your new Basic Black ink refill on a retired Archival Black ink. In fact, both of Black and Basic Gray Archival inks are retiring; the Basic Gray is reconfigured and now a Classic Ink. The Archival Black is not being replace, but rather it’s suggested that you now use either the Memento Tuxedo Black ink, or – wait for it – StaZon Jet Black ink! Yes – it’s coming back, and I couldn’t be happier! 🙂
RETIRING COLOURS – GET ‘EM NOW!
These colours are retiring – which means not just the ink pads themselves, but the ink refills, ribbons, embellishments, cardstock – anything with these colours, will be gone! Be sure to order them right away!
WELCOME THE NEW COLOUR COLLECTIONS!
If you recognize a few colours, it’s because a few of them are making a comeback! Did you notice that Flirty Flamingo, even though it’s an ‘In Color’, isn’t on the retiring list? That’s because it’s staying, just moved into one of the colour families. A few more In Colors that are returning are; Mossy Meadow, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana, Mint Macaron and Blackberry Bliss. Have a look!
Missing something? No worries – there’s now a new Basics Collection for our Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Whisper White!
ORDER NOW – DON’T BE DISAPPOINTED!
Here’s the ‘fine print’ regarding the Retiring Products:
- Promotion dates: April 9–May 31, 2018 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT)
- The retiring lists will be released simultaneously across our global markets; they will be listed per local time zone.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until May 25; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you customer want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Phone: May 31, 2018, by 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: May 31, 2018, by 11:50 PM (MT)
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO START YOUR ORDER! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly!