What’s better than stamping? Well, normally I’d say ‘not much’ – but how about stamping with a friend? Or lots of friends!
My team member Lynn and I are planning a fun, 1 day Crop and Stamp, and we’d love to have you join us! We’re still nailing down the exact date and location, but it will be in one of the last 2 weekends of April, on either a Saturday or Sunday.
YOU CAN HELP WITH PLANNING!
We’d love to know which day works better for you to attend, and what you’d like to do while you’re there. I’d REALLY APPRECIATE it if you would fill out this quick, 4 question survey, to help us determine some details. Here’s the SURVEY LINK – like I said, it’s only 4 short questions, and will only take you about 20 seconds!
WHAT WE ARE PLANNING
Here’s what we’re planning for the day:
- It will take place in Burnaby, B.C.
- It will be a one day event, around 6 hours duration
- You don’t have to stay for the entire 6 hours – but you’ll probably want to! 🙂
- A light lunch will be included
There will be an open Crop area, for you to bring your own projects and supplies to work on.
- We will have tools for you to use; Big Shots, Embossing Folders, Thinlits, Framelits, Heat Tools, Punches, Paper Cutters/Trimmers
- You bring your own projects – cardstock, stamps, inks, adhesives & other consumables
There will be Card Making Classes for you to Join!
- Pre-registration & prepayment will be required.
- Stamp sets, inks, cardstocks, etc. will be provided for the card classes; just bring your own adhesives, scissors and bone folders.
- Instructions, and instructors, will be there to help and guide you through the class
This will be a fun, no stress day, with the focus on you enjoying the experience! Bring your friends, and make new friends! As soon as the day/date are confirmed, I’ll be posting the event, and sending you an invitation! We’ll have a door prize, and other fun events throughout the day.
PLEASE – CLICK HERE to complete the 4 questions survey; the final question allows you to add your email to receive a personal invitation to this event!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org