YEAR END SALES EVENT ON NOW!
GOOD BYE 2017, HELLO SAVINGS!
The Year-End Sales Event is our chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. Share these exclusive offers with your friends & family, help them save on select items for gifts, and start your new year off with a bang! This promotion features a selection of items that are last-chance and limited-inventory, so be sure to get your orders placed while supplies last! Read below for more information about the promotion.
Promotion runs from December 1st 2017 – January 2nd, 2018.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Discounts apply to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2017 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Excess items from 2017 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Host sets can be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we’ll keep producing retiring stamps until December 21 (not accessories—accessories are only while supplies last).
RETIRING AND SURPLUS ITEMS LIST
This list contains all of the retiring and surplus items featured in the Year-End Sales Event. Retiring products will no longer be available for purchase after January 2, 2018.
SHOP NOW AND AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Everything on the list* is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! If you really want something, I urge you to place an online order immediately to avoid disappointment. The BUNDLE special pricing (saving 10%) will be GONE after Jan. 2nd; while some the individual items may carry over to the next catalogue, they special BUNDLE pricing will not!
*Stamps, because they are made in-house, will continue to be produced until December 21st. After that, it is ‘while supplies last’ only.